- Analyzing Local Property Rolls From The Top Down
- Urbics organizes property assessment data around California's local governments, covering thousands of areas including cities, school districts, redevelopment agencies and assessment districts.
This 'top-down' perspective allows users to start from an overview of a particular jurisdiction, then drill down to detail on individual properties.
- Urbics provides a wide range of reports for every jurisdiction.
Standard reports include annual and historical valuations, largest owners, year-to-year growth, major properties, and breakdowns by land use and other criteria.
Tax payment reports, available for many counties, show current secured tax payments and delinquencies by property owner. Additional analytic tools are also available, including downloadable parcel lists and 'design-your-own' reporting areas.
Urbics provides extensive search capabilities.
- Reliable and Complete Data
- We obtain our data directly from county assessors, tax collectors and the State Board of Equalization, and process it ourselves to ensure that the information is consistent and of high quality.
And we use all of the rolls - secured, unsecured and utility - so users get a complete and accurate picture of the local tax base.
- The core reporting areas in Urbics are defined by the State Board of Equalization, while assessment districts are defined through county tax records.
New reporting areas can be easily created and analyzed by annual subscribers using parcel numbers, tax rate area codes or combinations of existing areas.
- Designed by Urban Analytics, a San Francisco-based consulting firm, to provide consistent and accurate reporting of assessement roll data across many counties,
Urbics incorporates over twenty-five years of experience with property taxes and local governments.
- Flexible Subscription Plans
- You can subscribe to standard reports for a particular area on a monthly basis. Access to all areas within a single county or across all counties is available on an annual basis, and includes standard reports as well as advanced analytic tools. Please visit our SUBSCRIPTION page for more details, or TEST DRIVE Urbics for an hour.
- Contact Us
- Questions? Give us a call at (415) 781-2800. Our address is 582 Market Street, Suite 1002, San Francisco, CA 94104.